Skip to main content

(Different) Twins

Dear Nadia,
I never thought that I can befriend with you. It's nice having a good friend, a dear good friend, that's an introvert version of my self. You're the INTP and I'm the ENTP, so I'm feeling like you know me better than anyone else. As I said earlier to you, maybe we're like twins. It's just the one tiny different that makes us different, and I'm glad with it.

Honestly, before I met or knew you, I thought you're an arrogant and selfish woman because you look soooooo quite and you're classy (SERIOUSLY), LOL. Even before our introduction, I always love your sense of fashion... Your sense of fashion is a little bit similar to me. And once again, I think we're twins from different womb, lol. But then things changed and we met. It was a little bit awkward at first but I still remember how we think about the same thing at the same time, and before I knew you're an INTP, I had this feeling that you're like me, something about you remind me of myself. But then suddenly I knew you're an INTP (from our lecturer of course, before you put it in your blog, lol) and the sense came to me and I now know it.

I think... You're smart, because you love to write and read every literature especially in physiology, beautiful (INSIDE AND OUT), classy, and my judgement of you changed 360° when we became friend. You are the most caring person that I met, someone that surprisingly help me with 'something' from the very beginning.

Why do I write about you, actually?

Nadia, do you remember when we finished Manajemen Perbankan class? As we walked through the corridor, you were worrying me and my 'disease'. Kebetulan, I'm actually just healed from it... I didn't think that was a coincidence, but I think deep down in your heart you knew something was wrong but you were still in doubt. To be honest, only some people know that I was 'kumat' for the whole month (last month). I wanted to tell you, but I'm afraid... I don't know why. But when you asked me about my 'disease', that moment I realized... Well, my (unrelated) twins has a right to know about it, lol.

"I'm afraid that you sick but no one knows. People can hide themself and I'm afraid that you look okay on the outside but broken inside," you said that.

"Well yes, sometimes I am quite and hide myself from people. I do tell some people, but not everyone. Actually, I'm just healed from it. Why do you ask? Is it because I look different lately?"

"Well, I don't know. It's just make me worry about you."

Then you were standing quite while staring at me.

"Please don't do anything to Nita. I want to see Nita, the real Nita that I know."

Nad.... Seriously, I was so touched when you said it. To be honest, I was trying not to sobbing in the cafetaria. :)

"It's not that Nita is gone... Well people told me that I better find that old style Nita that they know."

"Well, I just want Nita safe and sound. You can tell me everything, okay?" What touched me the most was.... THEN YOU KISS ME ON THE CHEEK, that was so nice of you :) I was holding myself not to hug you in the crowd because people may feel a little bit awkward with that, lol.

I am speechless.

So Nadia, thank you for being my friend, my sister, and my twins that I longing all these years. It's nice talking to you and I'm glad that I can trust you with my untold stories, and thank you for trusting me with some of your stories, too! It's nice having a deep discussion from your perspective. I'm really hoping that our friendship will never be ended, we have to keep the bond no matter what the circumstances is.

Love,
Varenka :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Masa Putih-Biru

Left - Right: Nadia, Wiwit, Salsa, Elyta, Me Ohhh.... SMPN 11 Jakarta, betapa aku merindukanmu sekarang!!!! Khususnya keempat orang ini yang gokilnya ampun-ampunan. Keempat orang yang suka tuker-tukeran bekal bareng, tempat curhat bareng, tempat nyontek (eh), tempat main Truth or Dare bareng, tempat dimana semua anaknya punya imajinasi tinggi karena seneng baca novel, tempat apa-apa deh pokoknya. Kalian inget ngga, waktu pelajaran Bahasa Indonesia materi musikalisasi puisi, kelompok lain masih rempong nyiapin ini-itu, sementara kita udah beres dan main truth or dare . Terus gue dare Elyta untuk bilang gini ke Bu Wiwik di depan kelas, "Bu.... dingin.... Saya butuh kehangatan, peluk dong..." And she did it without doubt. :") Terus waktu kita latihan dirumah sepupu gue sampe maghrib, kalian emang yang dateng ke rumah gue, tapi gue nya ngaret 2 jam gara-gara ambil kaca mata. :( Class Meeting juga sesuatu banget kalo kita semua lengkap. Kita nyanyi-nyanyi lagunya ...

The Passion and Soul of a Dreamer

I think tonight it's the perfect time to talk about... dream, passion, and soul. As a teenage girl, it's normal to be wishy-washy isn't it? When I was just a little girl I ask my mother what will I be Will I be pretty, will I be rich? Here's what she said to me: "Que sera, sera.. whatever will be, will be..." I bet y'all know this song. A song that my mom and I used to sing. Since I was a little, kalo ada yang nanya, "Mau jadi apa?" Jawabannya... "Designer!" A fashion designer, I mean. They, especially my Mom, doubt in me. They doubt of my dream. But somehow, I believe in it. Be a fashion designer is my dream, my passion, and my soul. I wanna failed in it, and I wanna raised from it. These are some Indonesian designer that I adore: 1. Harry Darsono. OMG. Dikenal dari stylenya yang adi busana. 2. Tex Saverio. Known as the Alexander McQueen-nya Indonesia. 3. Rafi Ridwan. He proves that every human has talent behind our im...

What is Klepto?

What is Klepto? Knownly as Kleptomania , is the inability to refrain from the urge to steal items for reasons other than personal use or financial gain. Kleptomania is presently classified in psychiatry as an impulse control disorder . Alternatively, some of the main characteristics of the disorder, which consist of recurring intrusion feelings, an inability to resist the urge to steal, and a release of pressure following the theft, suggest that kleptomania could be an obsessive-compulsive spectrum disorder , although this is disputed. Bla... Bla... Bla... HAAH, whatever itu gue copas dari Wikipedia. Hehe -_- Hmm, from my point of view...  Klepto itu adalah sebuah kebiasaan (penyakit, hama, parasit) untuk ngambil barang orang lain tanpa seijin orang tsb. My Sister once told me, kalo Klepto itu belum tentu dilakukan oleh orang yang tidak mampu, malah yang punya villa di setiap negara pun bisa jadi kena issue ini.  Kleptomania is so annoying... They're j...

The Poem of a Lover Girl

In the crowded place full of strangers, Seek my loving soul, it carries no angers. Stay true to your heart, though it's hard to tame. Deep inside you know I'm the one your soul will aim. Let me be your core. Otherwise we'll regret it forever more. Take the chance, break the wall. Listen to our heart, may this is the call. The longing feeling that we care, Time has passed so long, I can't bear. Throw away your fear, I'll wait, stand still in here. Let's fill the blank page. Don't lock me in the cage. Pull me closer to your gravity. This heart can bewray with your key. Two souls kiss in union, Like a sacred communion. "Till death do us part," we said. Linked hand, no light of love ever faded. *writing this as I listen to The 1975 - About You & Taylor Swift - Red*

Dream is NOT a Dream (I hope).

Hmm, do you ever think about your dreams? I mean.. Not a dream when you sleep and your mind is walking around in Dreamland. It's about your future. Many people asked me the same question. "What do you wanna be?" Maybe when we're a little, randomly we answer it like.... "An astronaut," "A pilot!" or like "A model!", "A Doctor", "A scientist." But, we're growing up. We have to think deeper than before. We have to think the risks. The example is me. I was dreaming to be a person who can make a huge fashion-show, and design all that dresses. I didn't know what is that until someday I knew that's called a designer. But I don't really care what designer I am. A fashion designer, or a web designer, or something with that titles. As long as people say it as a designer, as long as my imagination and my creativity can grow, I wanna be a designer.  Then I was dreaming to be an architect too. M...