I dreamt of you last night.
You appeared so perfect, nice, and handsome.
I was so happy and laughed at your jokes.
You smiled at me and softly talked to me.
We met at noon and I felt summer breeze touched my skin perfectly.
There were also our friends in my dreams, we all sat comfortably, thus we both only spent the time closer with each other.
You knew I only set my eyes on you.
I knew you only set your eyes on me.
We were the main characters, the rest felt like extras.
We were already grown ups, but somehow... it felt like we spent the noon at the canteen after we finished the class.
Your smile, soft gaze, attention, and voice filled me to the fullest— you lifted me up.
However, when I woke up this morning, I felt the dream was so real until a sudden realization strucked in and I felt heavy on my chest— It was only a dream.
Oh, how I wish to the wishing star that you may actually standing in front of me and I could feel those smile, gaze, attention, and voice directly.
I remembered Cinderella's A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes, and somehow, I wish that fairytales do come true— where the love gets so big until it has unstoppable power that unites every soul, touches their heart softly without any ego, giving a lot of chances and forgiveness, and beats every evil.
***
A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes
Ost Disney Princess Cinderella
A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams, you will lose your heartache
Whatever you wish for, you keep
Have faith in your dreams, and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling through
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
The dream that you wish will come true
Oh, that clock
Oh, killer joy
I hear you, come on, get up, you say
Time to start another day
Even he orders me around
Well, there is one thing, they can't order me to stop dreaming
And perhaps, someday
The dream that I wish will come true
No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing
The dream that you wish will come true



Comments
Post a Comment