The quote was a referenced to A Dead Poets Society movie, one of my favorite-must rewatch movie-all time.
I found this quote while reading about Artemis II on Thread. It was when the astronouts announced that they named the brightest area on the moon, Carroll, after the late-wife of one of the astronout.
Carroll lived in his heart forever, and he brought his love to the moon.
He remembered her. He cherished her. He chose her. He loved her.
"I love you to the moon and back" phrase did exist, proven by most logical-smart-cool-nerdy people.
If NASA were filled with smart people in STEM, I believe they were also had hidden poets and artists.
Because, who were we without it?
You may be a banker, a lawyer, a doctor, a consultant, but... deep down you'll enjoy to see the moon and stargazing at night, right? Or... was it just me?
Somehow, since that announcement, everytime I looked at the moon, I wondered...
"Will someone be able to love me from the moon and back?"
Comments
Post a Comment