"Jangan terlalu baik jadi orang, nanti dimanfaatin."
Banyak orang bilang kaya gitu. Mungkin bukan gue baik, tapi mungkin gue merasa selama gue bisa bantu dan mempermudah urusan orang lain di dalam kapasitas gue, ya itu bukan masalah yang besar.
Mungkin emang kapasitas kasih gue yang kebesaran, sampai orang lain merasa gue terlalu baik.
Dan ternyata, gue nggak perlu mengubah kapasitas kasih yang gue punya.
Karena kenyataannya... gue bermanfaat.
Justru, ternyata gue dipertemukan dengan pria yang bisa melindungi gue dari orang-orang yang punya niat terselubung.
Where and when can I apply? Every student who is in 10th grade during the application period can apply for the departure in the following year. You apply by using our online application system. What and how much should I write about me in the application? You will provide the most accurate information about yourself. The information you write will be used in the selection process in chapter and national levels. I am not living in Java and the next chapter is far. Do I have to pay the travel costs to the selection location myself? During the chapter selection stages, domestic travel expenses will be your responsibility. Departure in March or August – advantages and disadvantages? Departure time depends on when the academic year starts in the hosting country. Both departure time will give you chance to experience a whole academic year from the beginning to the end, and hopefully will give you a “full” experience as a high school student abroad. What happens at th...
Comments
Post a Comment