Skip to main content
Sebagaimana layaknya gue pengen dimengerti tanpa gue perlu selalu mengatakannya, semesta memperkenalkan gue dengan pria ini. Lucu... ketika gue kira hati gue sudah tertutup rapat dan sulit menerima kehadiran orang baru. Pria ini membaca pikiran gue, sangat penyabar, dan somehow... dia bisa menjadi lebih dominan daripada gue. Jika diibaratkan nilai, gue mendapatkan A+ dan dia bisa meraih A++++. Poin lainnya, ketika gue merasa kecewa dan menarik diri, dia mencari gue. Bukan ikutan diam atau mundur. Selama ini, ketika gue menarik diri, nggak ada pria yang justru mencari dan menghampiri. Mungkin sesuai doa gue: kalo gue tau kapasitas diri gue dalam mencintai seseorang, maka akan ada juga orang seperti gue untuk gue. We will see about his consistency. With love, Nita

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sampul Buku dan Lembarannya

Boleh nggak saya memohon satu hal? Cukup sederhana. Kebanyakan dari kalian hanya memandang sampul sebuah buku. Jika sampul itu berupa kulit, kalian akan langsung mengambilnya. Kalau buku itu hanyalah buku usang, entah siapa yang akan mengambilnya. Disini bukan tentang menilai buku dari sampulnya. Tapi tentang siapa yang akan mengambil buku itu. Munafik memang, kalau kita mengaku tidak melihat orang dari penampilan. Tapi entah kenapa saya letih dengan semua itu. Letih dengan tipuan paling sederhana. Saya ingin kalian tetap menatap saya dalam keadaan terburuk, terjelek. Bukan dalam keadaan sebaliknya. Apa terkesan saya sombong? Tidak, bukan itu maksudnya. Saya hanya ingin kalian membuka buku itu setelah melihat sampulnya. Saya bukan buku bersampul kulit. Saya hanya buku biasa. Lembarannya putih, polos, tanpa coretan. Saya butuh kalian yang dapat mengisi lembaran-lembaran ini, bukan hanya menggeletakkan buku ini ke lemari hingga usang.

Hey, Stranger

The first time I met you, I was paralyzed by your charm. Hypnotized and feeling warm. Then sat beside you, didn't know who you were. We were stranger back then. Your dazzling eyes knocked me down, that you did. I didn't even know what was it. It was something new for me to feel. You were always there whenever and wherever I was. Though it was just in a mind of mine. Hey, stranger, what have you done? Months passed earlier than I thought. Weird... cause God brought you to my life. Ten hours a day though I felt it wasn't enough. Everyday was like a real fairy tale, that it was. Hey, stranger, did you even remember how we were here? The first time I met you, I knew what kind of person you were. Cold hearted with guts, that you were. This feeling was true and pure. I was right because I got hurt. But I'd stay not retreat. Autumn and winter had passed. Left us with spring and new hopes. Hey, stranger, didn't you see that?

When I Met the Men and the Man, and Realized... He is THE Man

I said earlier here that I wasn't looking for a relationship during my university days because of my commitment to myself after breaking up with my high-school ex. I broke up with my ex in 2014 after being in a relationship since 2012. We were like a cute power couple. He was smart, slightly taller than me, he liked soccer, he was good at basketball, he joined OSIS. I had a crush on him first, just simply because he gave me an empty seat during an event at our school. We were classmate in grade 10. I told my male friend, who was in the same class with us, that I was interested in his friend. Then, my male friend YAPPED to everyone, like literally saying out loud, "NITA HAS A CRUSH ON XXX!" Lol. But, he was my cupid. The crush, hearing that I like him, purposely came after me. We started off by being friend. We had study group, we went to mall with our group, like, basically... we did everything together. Then, he said that he liked me, too. As simple as that, we officiall...

Mama ❤️

"You have to keep going with him. Think about your children," they said. "You were the victim of a broken home child. Don't let it happen to your kids," they said. Meanwhile, my mama: "Nita,⁩ gimana kabarnya semua..? Mama akan laporkan KDRT klu dia tidak bisa menepati janjinya ke mama utk menjaga baik² Nita, Hagia, Melodie. Nita hrs lawan KDRT ya, dan selalu lindungi dg penuh kasih sayang Hagia dan Melodie ya sayaang.. 😇🤗🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰💖" Like, she always texts me like that. She said I need to leave him as soon as he hit me or my children. I think it's already in her instinct. I don't tell my mama that we fight, hit each other, and I have bruises because of him. She would kill him. Although I'm already a mother, I'm still her daughter. When I find a better man, who loves me deeply, who's soft and kind, she will let her guard down because she knows I'll be in the right hand. I realize now, I love my life so much. And, I won't...

Ch335y 5und4y

Embracing. Precious. Love. Friendship. Lust. Thoughtful. Faith. Hope. Destiny. Faithful. Unforgettable. Beautiful. Hypnotized. Mesmerizing. Art. YOU. Yes, those are YOU. There are too many words that describe you. If I could, I would hug you 'til your bones break. I would give you a lot of love like the way a girl loves her balloon. I would stay by your side though you ask me to "leave". I would make you happy and see your smile. I would listen to your voice all night long. I would remember your favorite music. I would make us infinite. If it's allowed, Let me love your flaws. Let me love your imperfection. Let me love you forever more. *** So, a falling person could be really dumb. They're blinded by love and couldn't be logic (What's so logic about love, anyway?) Getting butterflies in the stomach, heartattack, smiling over nothing, and so on. It's not logic at all. ((Pardon ...