Skip to main content

Unseen

Beyond the sea, among the waves
Sands beneath my feet in the coast
Here I stand want to be noticed
I would swim, and I would dive
Till I step on the sand and see the reef
I wouldn't breathe nor see the sun
But is it really matter to you while I'm always unseen?

Am I brave or stupid?
Am I sincere or lonely?
I don't know

Instead of happy, I would die
Sacrifice though I know you wouldn't know

I would rather fall to the ocean
Deep and drown
It makes no different
Because I'm just so unseen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Masa Putih-Biru

Left - Right: Nadia, Wiwit, Salsa, Elyta, Me Ohhh.... SMPN 11 Jakarta, betapa aku merindukanmu sekarang!!!! Khususnya keempat orang ini yang gokilnya ampun-ampunan. Keempat orang yang suka tuker-tukeran bekal bareng, tempat curhat bareng, tempat nyontek (eh), tempat main Truth or Dare bareng, tempat dimana semua anaknya punya imajinasi tinggi karena seneng baca novel, tempat apa-apa deh pokoknya. Kalian inget ngga, waktu pelajaran Bahasa Indonesia materi musikalisasi puisi, kelompok lain masih rempong nyiapin ini-itu, sementara kita udah beres dan main truth or dare . Terus gue dare Elyta untuk bilang gini ke Bu Wiwik di depan kelas, "Bu.... dingin.... Saya butuh kehangatan, peluk dong..." And she did it without doubt. :") Terus waktu kita latihan dirumah sepupu gue sampe maghrib, kalian emang yang dateng ke rumah gue, tapi gue nya ngaret 2 jam gara-gara ambil kaca mata. :( Class Meeting juga sesuatu banget kalo kita semua lengkap. Kita nyanyi-nyanyi lagunya ...

The Passion and Soul of a Dreamer

I think tonight it's the perfect time to talk about... dream, passion, and soul. As a teenage girl, it's normal to be wishy-washy isn't it? When I was just a little girl I ask my mother what will I be Will I be pretty, will I be rich? Here's what she said to me: "Que sera, sera.. whatever will be, will be..." I bet y'all know this song. A song that my mom and I used to sing. Since I was a little, kalo ada yang nanya, "Mau jadi apa?" Jawabannya... "Designer!" A fashion designer, I mean. They, especially my Mom, doubt in me. They doubt of my dream. But somehow, I believe in it. Be a fashion designer is my dream, my passion, and my soul. I wanna failed in it, and I wanna raised from it. These are some Indonesian designer that I adore: 1. Harry Darsono. OMG. Dikenal dari stylenya yang adi busana. 2. Tex Saverio. Known as the Alexander McQueen-nya Indonesia. 3. Rafi Ridwan. He proves that every human has talent behind our im...

What is Klepto?

What is Klepto? Knownly as Kleptomania , is the inability to refrain from the urge to steal items for reasons other than personal use or financial gain. Kleptomania is presently classified in psychiatry as an impulse control disorder . Alternatively, some of the main characteristics of the disorder, which consist of recurring intrusion feelings, an inability to resist the urge to steal, and a release of pressure following the theft, suggest that kleptomania could be an obsessive-compulsive spectrum disorder , although this is disputed. Bla... Bla... Bla... HAAH, whatever itu gue copas dari Wikipedia. Hehe -_- Hmm, from my point of view...  Klepto itu adalah sebuah kebiasaan (penyakit, hama, parasit) untuk ngambil barang orang lain tanpa seijin orang tsb. My Sister once told me, kalo Klepto itu belum tentu dilakukan oleh orang yang tidak mampu, malah yang punya villa di setiap negara pun bisa jadi kena issue ini.  Kleptomania is so annoying... They're j...

The Poem of a Lover Girl

In the crowded place full of strangers, Seek my loving soul, it carries no angers. Stay true to your heart, though it's hard to tame. Deep inside you know I'm the one your soul will aim. Let me be your core. Otherwise we'll regret it forever more. Take the chance, break the wall. Listen to our heart, may this is the call. The longing feeling that we care, Time has passed so long, I can't bear. Throw away your fear, I'll wait, stand still in here. Let's fill the blank page. Don't lock me in the cage. Pull me closer to your gravity. This heart can bewray with your key. Two souls kiss in union, Like a sacred communion. "Till death do us part," we said. Linked hand, no light of love ever faded. *writing this as I listen to The 1975 - About You & Taylor Swift - Red*

Dream is NOT a Dream (I hope).

Hmm, do you ever think about your dreams? I mean.. Not a dream when you sleep and your mind is walking around in Dreamland. It's about your future. Many people asked me the same question. "What do you wanna be?" Maybe when we're a little, randomly we answer it like.... "An astronaut," "A pilot!" or like "A model!", "A Doctor", "A scientist." But, we're growing up. We have to think deeper than before. We have to think the risks. The example is me. I was dreaming to be a person who can make a huge fashion-show, and design all that dresses. I didn't know what is that until someday I knew that's called a designer. But I don't really care what designer I am. A fashion designer, or a web designer, or something with that titles. As long as people say it as a designer, as long as my imagination and my creativity can grow, I wanna be a designer.  Then I was dreaming to be an architect too. M...