I met him somewhere in the last few months in 2019. He has a cute smile, taller than me, long straight hair, with tattoos on his hand. He was different from my ideal man. I thought he loved me, but I realize now, it was actually a love bombing. I learned to love him each year, but I realize now, I was only fooling myself and keep on pretending. -2019- December. It was my birth month, but instead of getting me a surprise, he yelled at me and cursed me. I cried. I told him, "this is my first time in my birthday that I cry. You made me cry in my birthday. You didn't give me present, you didn't congratulate me. You made me cry. Men congratulated me, gave me presents, and flowers. You brought me tears." Then, there was another time when he actually mad at me because I couldn't come to his house after office hour. I was so tired, I needed to commute with train and ojek to got to my office. I said sorry to him, but, he cursed me again. I called my cousin who stayed in Ba...
Comments
Post a Comment