Skip to main content

Dear Momma

Dear Momma,

If there is any world beside this, if I ever get lost, I hope you will be there for me. You are the one who taught me to stand high in my lowest, to always blessed in every condition, to always patient in this tough world, and to smile behind this fragile body.

You are the most strict, discipline, grace, and charming lady I know and I'm so glad that you take care of me as your daughter. Yes, you are my Momma and I am proud to be your daughter.

I used to lie sometimes when I was in high school, and since I am now a college student.. I think it's not right and wise enough to hide something from you. You deserve to know anything, you have right. Then, I learn to told you everything. My friends, my love story, my enemies, my college life, my school life, my grades, my problems, and tell you that once I skipped class. For the 18 years of wasting, now I realize that you are my bestest friend in the whole wide world. Then I know you are the one who colored up my dark world... I CAN TELL YOU EVERYTHING LIKE, SERIOUSLY.

You always taught me to only trust God, yes. You taught me to never trust anyone, yes. You always taught me to be independent and only rely on God, yes. But Mom... why world is so unfair? Why my destiny is so unfair? Why am I always feeling like this? You are the only person who know me really well but I know... if I ever told you about this, you will probably get sad too. I can't see your tears. I can't talk to you about this as much as I wanted to. So that's why I'm sharing it to my friend. It's not that I trust her, it's because if I tell you I can't see you cry because it only makes me wanna cry too. I know I am not as strong as you, won't never be. To me, you are my everything. I can't imagine my self without you. With you, I still feel alone sometimes. But what if you leave me? What do I have if I loose you, Mom?

And I am coward enough to talk about this in my blog whether than I talk to you personally. As I said before, I will cry if I ever talk about 'family life' to you. I know you'll read my blog so I think it's better to tell you like this.

I am sorry because I can't make you proud of me, and I'm just nothing than a spoiled and naughty little lady.

Momma, I promise when I grow up and having my own child... I will love them as much as you love me. I will take care of them and be the coolest Mom like you are. I will never leave them alone and I will be the one who protect them.

I will rescue them like you rescued me when I was a kid. I will adopt a child too because every child deserves love. I will always love child, I promise you.

Thank you for saving, loving, and caring me.

You are my world, Momma.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pancasila, Nasionalisme, dan Eyangkung

Mungkin Eyangkung (Eyang Kakung, Kakek dalam bahasa Jawa) benci disebut-sebut sebagai pahlawan. Tapi, memang kenyataannya begitu. Tidak akan ada Indonesia tanpa Eyangkung dan para pahlawan yang lain. Eyangkung saya bernama Eyang Toegijo Kartosandjojo, beliau lahir di Solo pada 17 Agustus 1919. Eyangkung bersekolah di Neutrale H. I. S Solo dan beliau berprestasi di sekolahnya. Karena prestasi itulah beliau dibebaskan dari les persiapab masuk M. U. L. O. dan pada akhirnya beliau berhasil masuk tanpa melalui tes ujian masuk. Sebagai cucu kesekian, saya sangat bangga mempunyai sosok Eyangkung. Karena beliau, saya selalu bersumpah akan membawa nama baik keluarga. Saya nggak mau menjelekkan nama baik keluarga besar, saya nggak mau dibilang, "cucu pahlawan kok seperti itu?" (Walaupun saya ini memang tergolong bandel sih, cuma bandelnya masih sebatas wajar). Walaupun beliau wafat setahun sebelum saya lahir, banyak cerita yang sudah saya dengar maupun foto-foto beliau yang saya l

The Art of Getting By

Hola! Ini mungkin adalah salah satu film favorit gue. Why? Karena pemerannya Emma Roberts sama Freddie Highmore. They're the best entertainers of all time. I watch this move like over a year ago, but still. I can remember it clearly. George ( Freddie Highmore ) is a fatalistic high school senior who is a gifted artist. George is often haunted by the realization that he will die someday. He ceases to complete his homework, as he feels that everything seems meaningless. As a result, he is put on academic probation. The next day, George goes up to the school roof and sees Sally ( Emma Roberts ) smoking. When a teacher comes up, George quickly pulls out a cigarette and takes the blame. Sally meets up with George to thank him, and though George is at first reluctant to talk to her, he soon warms up to her. On Career Day, George meets a young artist, Dustin and is inspired by his thoughts about life. He brings Sally with him to visit Dustin and it becomes appare

Butterfly, FLY AWAY

What do you see? Is it a butterfly? *** Mungkin menurut orang, binatang ini adalah yang paling cute, unyu, dan lovable banget. Tapi menurut gue..... Kupu-kupu sucks. Gue juga ngga ngerti kenapa gue itu jadi takut-jijik-illfeel gitu sama kupu-kupu. Sepertinya itu menular dari kakak gue juga....... Dulu gue sempet takut sama kupu-kupu. Terus tiba-tiba engga takut lagi gara-gara disuruh coba pegang sayapnya sama Mba Tita. Saat itu gue merasa kaya, "Ih wow, sayapnya alus bangeeettt. Jiplak lagi di tangan." Tapi..... ngga tau kenapa rasa untuk menghindari kupu-kupu kembali meruak ke permukaan. Perasaan itu pun masih terbenam di dalam hati gue. Kalo ada yang nanya